Friday, April 1, 2011

day seventy two: 329

'work with only tissue paper or toilet paper today.'

i'm ashamed. i had a super hectic day and even though i thought about my snail multiple times, i didn't get it finished until AFTER midnight. AAAH! you'd think if a person did something for 71 days in a row, they wouldn't forget that same thing on the 72nd day. and no, this is not an april fool's joke. i wish it was. i'm so bummed. oh well...i guess it just matters that i got it done. i changed the time to before midnight so it would show on the 1st. i have tomorrows prompt picked out already and i will make sure i get it done right away this time!

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress out about the time, a day is what you decide it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute!

    I commend you on your honesty too. If I had thought to change the time, I would have kept it to myself! ;)
    I see turtle potential in your snail shell. hmmm....

    ReplyDelete