Thursday, April 14, 2011

day eighty five: 72

'use all the shoes in your household to make something, or work on a single pair of shoes that were destined for the thrift store.'

interesting fact of the day - my husband wears a size 13 shoe...and i wear a size 12 (yes, in mens sizes). i always joke with my mom and ask her why she had to marry my dad, who is 6'4" and wears a size 13 shoe. she always replies by explaining if she didn't marry him, i wouldn't be here. ever since i was youngeri always ended up buying mens shoes because i could never find womenss shoes that fit me or weren't hideous. to this day i have yet to find womens shoes that fit me & aren't hideous. i've often thought about contacting drag queens to see if they could give me some tips, haha! i was going to cut up my TOMS shoes that my husband forbids me to wear anymore since i slipped in them & screwed up my knee but i couldn't bring myself to do it!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great.
    In the little thumbnail I saw at first the colourful flip flops looked like gummy bears to me. Imagine my surprise when I saw the larger photo!

    ReplyDelete