Monday, April 18, 2011

day eighty nine: 323

'work with only music media: old CDs, records, cassettes, eight-track cartidges, or reel-to-reel tapes, and/or their cases.'

so i wanted to do something more involved with this prompt but i had the idea of scratching off the top layer of the CD so i went ahead and did it. i used my xacto knife again tonight. i love that thing. tonight was the first night i went "wow...EIGHT NINE snails?!" it's hard to believe i've been doing this for 3 months. 9 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love that you gave them 'trails'.
    I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate CDs into my turtles. I even have two "dead" ones saved to play with, I just haven't thought of how. I may be borrowing this idea.... (Don't worry, I always give credit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more snails on a few more cds, and you could have a wind chime/suncather thing

    ReplyDelete