Wednesday, April 6, 2011

day seventy seven: 335

'make a structure to protect a delicate object (like an egg). drop it from a second-story window to see if it works!'

i remember having to do this when i was in 5th or 6th grade but i don't remember it being so easy. i tried to get a swirl going but it ended up more target shaped - i took a picture with the yellow bag to complete the snail but didn't drop it with it. my dog, toby, was waiting outside when i went to drop it so i aimed for the cement block the right. i was actually surprised to find my egg intact, i was kind of hoping for it to break! at least now i know if my future kids ever have this project, i will refer back to my snail design!

2 comments:

  1. I think Toby thought you were dropping a treat.
    Very creative. And cool that it worked.

    ReplyDelete