Saturday, April 2, 2011

day seventy three: 197

'make something inspired by and/or that goes over a mouth (yours or someone else's). '

so i had a hard time thinking out of the box on this. i am obsessed with lip stuff though so i figured this would work. i sold MARK. makeup and got a discount, but all i bought for myself was lip stuff! i usually have 2-3 different kinds in my purse, one in my car, one in my husbands car and plenty around the house. my favorite medicated lip balm is for sure burts bees original - i don't like color because my lips are already pretty dark, but if i want to add some i just use like a cherry balm or the pomegranate burts bees. i hate it when lip gloss is sticky too. i thought i had more laying around, but i didn't so it's a pretty simple snail tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment