Friday, April 15, 2011

day eighty six: 314

'create a tattoo or something inspired by tattoos. extra credit: apply it temporarily to yourself, someone else, or even an inanimate object.'

well there was no way my husband would let me do it to him, but i wanted to do it on skin so i did it on myself. i could never ever get a tattoo because i change my mind way too much. i googled snail tattoos and found a cute one that i used for inspiration. i used some pens i bought a while ago and i'm pretty sure i ruined the yellow...oh well. if i ever do something like this again i will just use sharpies. someone needs to invent semi-permanent skin markers.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad you didn't draw the little snail on your lower back... although I would have been extremely impressed with your flexibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Tricia!

    Heidi, that looks great. Gel pens wash right off. A gel pen turtle tattoo is on my list. Mind you, that isn't semi-permanemnt..... I have seen "tattoo markers" before, but I imagine that they wash off too.

    ReplyDelete