Friday, April 29, 2011

day one hundred: 91

'use dry coffee beans, dry or wet coffee grounds, or even liquid coffee (in a cup or not) to create something today.'

first i just want to say thanks to all those who follow my blog & comment (and my awesome husband). this was for sure a day where i could have stopped this project! even though this took me a minute or two and it's super grand, i'm glad i did it. i had other plans for this prompt, oh well! my favorite part of grocery shopping is walking passed the coffee isle...i absolutely love the smell of coffee so this was a pleasant experience. i have tomorrow's snail planned out and i'm looking forward to it. glad today is over!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to 100! That's a major accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this - it has a cool glif-like quality. Plus

    The idea of combining coffee and snails is fun and unexpected... the outcome could be "super speedy snails"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for 100!
    Way to go!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! there have been days i wanted to quit, of course. but i'm glad i've kept going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 is pretty awesome... congrats! I love checking out the daily snail!

    (I can't believe I spelled glyph soooooo wrong above - I should start a new blog called "typo-a-day")

    ReplyDelete