Saturday, May 28, 2011

day one hundred and twenty nine: 310

'work only with items that would be found in a hardware store today.'

i highly recommend you DO NOT try this, hahaha. it was like trying to set up dominos. my aunt gave me this idea and i knew it would work for one of my prompts. i had to find a perfectly flat surface and even my floor has some slants to it. it took me about 45 minutes to get it done after knocking some of the nails down multiple times. i wanted to make the shell bigger but i didn't want to chance it!

4 comments:

  1. Snails (check)
    Nails (check)

    All you need are some "puppy-dog tails" and then you'll have all the ingredients for "little boys"

    I drink way too much coffee and GoGirl to ever attempt something think this (unless I added super-glue to the process)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, so true! i DID have to keep my beagle away from it in fear of him knocking it over.

    i love peach gogirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just discovered the new gogirl flavor "lemon drop" - yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so neat! I thought they were dominos at first:)

    ReplyDelete