Sunday, March 6, 2011

day forty six: 103

'create something with the napkin (paper or cloth) that you use at a meal today. extra credit: leave it behind for someone else to discover.'

today my husband and i went to san francisco to meet my cousin at the airport - she was coming home from a year long trip to australia. so my original plans were number 236, make something and take it along with you and document it during the day. san francisco is full of awesome photo opportunities. i woke up, carved a bead with my dremel tool but it turned out horrible and you couldn't see the snail in the picture. so i figured i could do it another day. after we picked her up from the airport she wanted mexican food (VERY scarce is australia) so we went to chevy's. i had a bbq chicken salad and used a few napkins to create my snail. i got 2 pictures before the waitor came and took everyone's plate...i wanted to leave him behind but oh well. he didn't say anything about it but he didn't seem to be in a good mood. so oh well. i was going to take another picture with it not being on my messy plate but this will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment