Sunday, March 13, 2011

day fifty three: 113

'paint the town red. work only with red materials today. try working on a red surface for a real challenge.'

well, working on a red surface wasn't a challenge to me, but it was for my camera. i finally got a shot and played around with it in photoshop. i personally hate the color red. always have. i don't know why. my logic is, my favorite color is green...so naturally i would hate the opposite color, red. who knows. i didn't have a lot of red items but i thought i would try and get this one over with anyway. i used my husbands shirt for the background, his old spice deodorant and body spray. luckily i had a few items in my geocaching box and i had the dog tag from my beagle when we adopted him. also, some of his treats. i'm for sure re-doing my orange snail tomorrow because i think it would look a lot more awesome with the orange background.

No comments:

Post a Comment