Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day fifty five: 348

'medium or large? work with a disposable cup you've gotten recently.'

so my husband and i went to san francisco today for a concert (house of pain) and it's pouring. we got here at 3ish, went to a goodwill and have spent the rest of the day in the car. we come to SF a lot so we don't care that much...but i am bored out of my mind. i was pleased to find out i could upload a picture from my droid but i will post a better picture tomorrow since i won't be home until 2am probably. so this is just a preview!

2 comments:

  1. Did you doodle all over that cup, or did it happen to come like that? (It looks awfully neat for doodling....)
    I hope you enjoyed the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i doodled on it. i could continue on something like this for hours (but we had to go to the concert). it's probably one of my favorite things to do. and yes, the concert was fun! =] thanks!

    ReplyDelete