Saturday, February 5, 2011

day seventeen: 2

'what's your favorite animal? use it as your inspiration today.'

i don't really have a favorite animal...i like a lot of them, like owls, cats, dogs, dolphins and more. BUT i do have a favorite specific animal, my cat york! she was bundled up on this blanket and i was looking through my book trying to find out which snail to do. i said it out loud and my brother said "there's a snail" pointing to my cat (they like to tease me and say she's a skunk, etc). lightbulb! i twisted the blanket up and added straws to make my snail for the day. why do i have random straws taped to a stick? because she loves straws. whenever i need to find her, i scrape a straw across the wall outside and she comes running. she plays with them like a dog plays with a squeekie toy, she even plays fetch with them!

2 comments: