Tuesday, February 1, 2011

bonus snails

since i felt like the chalk snail was boring i thought i'd add a few pictures of two other snails i created the past couple days.

i volunteered at a cannery for my church tonight and we canned tomatoes (which i absolutely HATE...just my luck that was what they were canning the night i went). i had to use my cellphone for the picture so it's quite horrible, sorry! it didn't look this gross in person.

also, last night i made pancakes for dinner so i couldn't resist making a little snail. he was yummy. the BEST pancakes in the world - my grandpa pownings buttermilk pancakes. to die for.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you balanced the "ewww" with the "yum." :D I, too, hate canned tomatoes! However, the little pancake snail looks too cute to eat!

    ReplyDelete