Sunday, June 5, 2011

day one hundred and thirty seven: 337

'work blindfolded. pick a medium you're comfortable with and make something that you can't see until you're finished.'

i have to admit, i totally could have done something better today but the past few days i really have not cared about my snail project! i've had a lot of stuff to get done and i'm leaving for 3 days in the morning so i've been cleaning my house (i hate coming home to a dirty house) and packing. so...i'm very comfortable with a pen and paper and that's what i did! i'm going to monterey, california for three days and i'm totally excited for my snails. i have a list of prompts that i can do, i will have internet at the hotel so i will update my blog each night!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the coast! My favorite aquarium is in Monterey... Love the jellyfish room.

    ReplyDelete