Saturday, January 29, 2011

day ten: 61

'use only things you find around the bathroom to create something. extra credit: make it in the bathroom.'

i really thought that all the hair products, toothpaste, sprays, deodorants, and other products in the bathroom would be more colorful! the only thing i could find that wasn't white was some pomegranate hand sanitizer with little blue dots in it. since my sink is black i had to layer some toothpaste on it, but i used deodorant for the snails trail (which is super hard to see) and so the toothpaste didn't stick. had to wipe that all off and start over. then some sparkled lotion to hold in the pink hand sanitizer. the foam for the body started to bubble which was cool and then i used a qtips to finish it off. i left him in there for my husband to find later.

3 comments:

  1. Love that you included a trail! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me. As I go to clean my bathroom today, I may have to make a boring routine fun and draw designs with my cleaning solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, it was hard to find colorful liquids.

    ReplyDelete